Membership in ICET offers the international opportunity to network and share ideas and experiences with professionals around the world. ICET members are part of a worldwide effort to improve international understanding through educational development and to enhance the international dimension of teacher education. Membership is open to individuals, institutions, associations and government agencies that:
- Are willing to share their educational expertise with counterparts around the world.
- Have been, or are interested in becoming, involved in educational development worldwide.
- Wish to assist in providing training programs for high level government and educational officials from other countries.
- Can participate in needs assessment and program planning as members of international teams.
ICET Membership Benefits
Specific benefits of membership in ICET include the following:
- Participation in the annual ICET World Assembly at reduced fees
- Subscription to the ICET International Yearbook on Teacher Education
- Subscription to the (approximately) quarterly electronic newsletter
- Reduced rates on ICET publications
- Information on low-cost educational travel programs and special flights in conjunction with the World Assembly
- Announcements of special programs and activities in international education and regional and national conferences on education
- Travel discounts with participating car rental and hotel companies
Registration for ICET Membership
To become a member, click here. If you are already a member, click here.